Monday, April 12

I think i need some prayers...

Well since i am so bad at blogging... i thought i might give another try! ha ha
Cause i know i have so many readers... ha
Anyways.. Up date.. We have been married 2 Years this  year, and together almost 3, i honestly never thought i could love someone this much and relay on someone so much... Currently Neal is working in Idaho and has been there since Feb. 5, i never thought it would be this hard to not have your best friend, soul mate, boyfriend, husband, spouse.. be gone. After makeing a life doing the same thing everyday seeing the same person everyday, kissing him, huging him, sleeping next to him, even just coming home to him and sitting by him while he watches tv. No matter how simple it is.. you miss.. We have been having a very diffcult time with this. You think that it would get easier and easier as time goes on ... Sad to tell you it DOESNT. I never ever ever thought of how lame i really am, with out neal.. i hardly have any friends, then when i got let go from my job to study to get licensed for my next job.. i honestly.. just sit at home and talk to the dog... Its even sader wen Neal is home.. i still talk to the dog like she is going to give me a response.. ha ha go figure right! so basically when I see neal is... Sunday, Saturday, and Friday afternoon...You Never value what you have untill you dont have it anymore..
And As for me... Well I got a job offer with New York Life, Saleing life insurance, money markets and investments, neal and i decided to take it, that way i could be closer to home, and be a little more flexable with my time. Sounds easy right? HA My job found out that i had said yes to the new job, and pretty much let me go on the spot, because i was needing to get my insurance license's, series 6 and series 63, which is fine.. i kind went in with a very cooky mind set.. yea i really should have... this is very hard, and on top of that i am studying all on my own! NO teacher No class room... just cali with a book.. and ill tell you what.. i kinda have a slit case of ADD also none as ADHD...Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder -- also referred to ADD or ADHD -- is a biological, brain based condition that is characterized by poor attention and distractibility and/or hyperactive and impulsive behaviors. It is one of the most common mental disorders that develop in children. Symptoms may continue into adolescence and adulthood. If left untreated, ADHD can lead to poor school/work performance, poor social relationships and a general feeling of low self esteem.  Yeah Do you see the Part about poor attention, thats me i feel i always can find something better to do, or something with no effort..Hench im blogging now of all times, since i do it so offten, now when i could be studing, yeah my test is tomorrow at 2.. i think i needs some prayers!

4 comments:

The Schmidts said...

..

Noel Dangerfield said...

Hopefully it works now! :) But hey good luck with your test!! ADHD and studying don't mix well together! Trust me, I know, Jeremy has had ADHD all his life and we have to get him prescriptions every month, without them, he is so so hyper, haha! And you should come visit me!! Or I'll come visit you! I feel bad you're so lonely! :( I am pretty much alone during the week too, until the weekends. And I am glad you're blogging again! :)

David and Amelia said...

Your Blog is darling! I miss you! We shoud seriously get together some time.

I'm excited to see more of your eventful life ;)

Love, Amelia

Amanda said...

did you know that the cat that Neal is chewing on its ear's name was Fred? it was my cat that my Uncle Mike gave me and told me to name him Fred....too funny
I know it is hard - I am sorry for that - you are always welcome here.