Wednesday, April 14

The People we hold dear..

A few days ago Neal lost a co-worker,Neal had worked with for the last few years, and became good friends...
Bryan L. Judd
"B. Judd" Bryan returned to his Father in Heaven April 10, 2010. Born October 31, 1983 in Charleston, South Carolina, son of Michael Lewis and Michelle Steinicke Judd. Married Jamie Jolley April 28, 2006 in Salt Lake City, UT. His greatest accomplishment was his wife, Jamie and sons, Ethan and Mason. Bryan was a hard worker and loved his job. He also loved his friends and was a peacemaker. He was an avid fisherman, enjoyed golf, was a die hard fan of the Dallas Cowboys and was a grill master. Survived by wife, Jamie; sons, Ethan and Mason; parents; brothers, Joshua (Chelsy) and Christian (Kimberly); niece, Madison; nephew, Jameson. Funeral services will be held Thursday, 12:00 noon at the Suncrest Ward, 5900 West 6200 South. Viewings will be held Wednesday, 6-8 p.m. at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road and Thursday at the church, 11-11:45 a.m. Interment, Redwood Memorial Estates. In lieu of flowers, a fund has been established in the name of Ethan and Mason Judd at the America First Credit Union.
This what they put in the newspaper, Finds out that was having a very difficult time with life.. And sadly decided to take his own life... He will be Greatly missed.


No matter who you are what you do.. it never comes easy, this last past year Neal and I have lost 3 People who hold dear. A couple months ago Neal's uncle Greg, who he is named after, was in a heated argument with his wife, out of despite and decided to take his own life... We remember the good times and the bad.. and we will always miss Uncle Greg.

Back in July I lost 2 People with in a day that left a huge impact in my life, i still to this day think about them almost everyday.. and Wish i could have valued every conversation, very huge, a simple i love you, very holiday...
My Grandpa Calvin Dee Potter, he lived a very full life, i remember as a girl sitting on his lap, looking forward to going and spending the night as his house..


Grandpa, was one of the most beloved men i know.. by the loving supportive family.. Grandpa your always in my heart and always in my prayers

Darci Weydeveld, she was one of my bestest friends,a mother figure to me.. and always there.
Darci Pasted away on July 7, hours after saying goodby to my Grandfather in the hospital, with all my aunts, uncles and cousins. I heard of the News from my frantic mother, who dearly loved her sister and often spoke of her has her own spirit, the friendship had weaken thru out the years, and Darci and i had became very close, i would call her for advise, or even to just talk.. I always looked forward to that answer on the other line, and getting that warm fuzzy feeling that she ways thinking about me..
Upon Receiving the call.. i seemed to hurry home and call my husband saying we need to go... she is gone... she is gone, Neal not dealing with death had been such a great support with the long hours in the hospital, along side my grandpa, Says: ok what do i need to get, pack me a bag and im coming home from work.. As Soon as he arrived we rushed to Casper, Wyoming.. all most an 8 hour drive from Salt lake city, to find out that, us being 15 mins from the Hospital of where my aunt Darci had been rushed to, she had passed. Once we got word, we pulled over and i just broke down and cryed, almost being midnight..
The next day we headed to see Chris ( her husband) and her kids, to give them love and support, When arriving to the house... all i could do was think.... i can still feel her and cry, one of the most significant people in my life had pasted and i couldn't get here in time to let her feel me and know i am here..i was coming for you...As time goes on.. i stil have a hard time thinking of her... But Forever and always you will be with me..

2 comments:

Noel Dangerfield said...

Aww girl, I'm sorry for yours and Neal's losses. I was sad reading these stories, especially the first one knowing he left behind 2 little boys :(

The Schmidts said...

aa thanks noel... its life and you never know whats going to happen! ya know